New Springy outfit
for L. (K.’s is on it’s way, I made the elastic a smidge to big on her’s so I have to go back and fix it then whip up a top for her.)
My Mom gave me yards and yards of this ladybug fabric and I’m finally putting it to some good use. So far out of it I’ve made L. a dress and now this top, and still have 1 yard out of the one section and a few (probably 3 maybe 4 yds) out of the other section. Not a clue what my Mom was thinking on making when she bought this fabric. Anyways, I’ll take it and make L. some cute summery outfits out of it since she loves ladybugs.
Entry filed under: sewing.